Friday, March 25, 2016

Yuya getting older, Happy Birthday Takaki Yuya!

Hisashiburi Minna!

Today is our sea-lover's birthday, Otanjoubi Omedeto Yuya! Yuya have became 26 years old huh, Oh 
well, please stay adorable and cute as always^^

Happy Birthday Takaki Yuya! 

It remind me that Yuya was the first JUMP member that I know. And of coyrse I known him from Gokusen 3, He just so cool in the Gokusen 3 that It hard to believe that he is Bakaki. Haha but don't worry Yuya, You are so cute!

Here are some roles of Takaki Yuya in JDrama. First of all, Of course, In Gokusen 3. Takaki Yuya as Ogata Yamato.



Oh Yuya, You are so cool here. When I watched this Gokusen 3 with my friends, We all go ~Kyuun~
Lol Seriously, you really do well in capturing our heart,

Next is,Jajaan~ Shiritsu Bakaleya Kokosei. Takaki Yuya as Tatsunami Shohei.


In this drama, He acted as a cool and cute Senpai. Yup He was so cute! I don't want to elaborate it any further since trust me, it will be a book Lol.

Then, his latest Drama with Yuto, Suikyu Yankees. Takaki Yuya as Kitajima Torao.


 Yuya in this drama is somehow scary, but he still Ikemen! I'm really jealous with Shinkawa Yua since she acted as Yuya's girlfriend in this drama but Oh well, its refreshing to see you in a romance roles.

Once again, Happy Birthday Takaki Yuya-san, I hope you do well in both your work and life. Thank You for your hard work. I really love your silliness that always make me laugh, your kindness, amd how your care for the other. I maybe not anyone to say this but Thank you very much for supporting Ryosuke during his solo debut, I'm really gratefull and of course to the other members too.

Thank you for being a JUMP's member and please keep supporting each other. We, fans, will always support you guys no matter what.

(I regret I can't do this during Yabu's Birthday but I will make sure I'll do it next year!)
Sorry and Thank You^_^







No comments:

Post a Comment