Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Good Luck Boys! Inoo and Yamada news screenplay

Konbanwa Minna-san!

I think you have heard the news right? Yeah, our JUMP's queen, Inoo Kei and ace, Yamada Ryosuke has got their new leading roles. Omedeto Gozaimasu!

Mula2 hot di SNS tentang Inoo dan Yamamoto Mizuki, been spotted shooting for a drama. Later reveal, that those two are shooting for live adaptation manga 'Peach Girl'. Cerita ini akan ditayangkan pada tahun depan, yup in 2017.



Inoo akan memegang watak sebagai Okayasu Kairi, a so called playboy in their school who have taken interest in a tanned skin girl , Momo (Yamamoto Mizuki). Oh dear, our queen as a playboy? I seriously can't imagine it. Also, the rumor said that there are hugs and kiss scene, I really don't want that, but this is the life of actors, can't be helped I guess. Ganbatte Inoo-chan!

Next is, its official today that Fullmetal Alchemist will have their live adaptation, and Yamada will act as Edward Elric. Yeayy!! This really make me excited since FMA was my favorite anime and Ed was my favorite character. Just I'm curious how will they make Alphonse and Ed's arm, not to mention the alchemy power.

Congratulation Yamada!!

I heard that they will shooting this at Italy this June (should I fly there? Lol) and will be released on summer 2017. Oh I can't wait! Good Luck Ryosuke, I know you can do it! Director, please make this satisfying if you don't want a massive criticism from the FMA anime and manga lovers.

That all for now. I really happy for them and I hope they will do their best, no, they Will do their best. We will be supporting you guys!

ByeBye, Matta ne~
Sorry and Thank You^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment