Saturday, May 28, 2016

Since when these two always in synch Lol XD, Yamada and Inoo!

Hisashiburi!

I haven't made any post lately right? Haha I don't know what to post actually, but today I think I will talk about these two, Our Ace and Queen and how much coincidence between these two Lol XD

First of all, Congratulation to Yamada for getting award as 'Best Newcomer of the Year' in Japan Critics Awards for his role as Semi in Grasshopper movie. The movie are pretty awesome but I don't think I will watch it since I'm bit weak with that kind of movie but I have properly watched Ryosuke's part in a short video at Youtube and he looked really scary.

Next let's me congrats Inoo for his roles in 'Doctor X'SP drama and 'Soshite Dare mo Inakunatta'. In drama SP 'Doctor X', Inoo will star as a champion figure skater taking part in an upcoming world competition. Yet, he is suffering from a complicated CTEPH (chronic thromboembolic pulmonary hypertension). Trust me, he really looked pretty in this role and he skates so gracefully (Then again I might just be biased XD). For the drama 'Soshite Dare mo Inakunatta', Inoo will acts as named Kusaka Eiji. Kusaka-san has good looks and sweet words but his private life is filled with mysteries. Omedeto nee Inoo-chan^^

Back to the topic, the coincidence here are, First, During the rumor of Yamada gonna acts in FMA as Ed, There are an official announcement of Inoo will be acting in a live adaptation of Peach Girl. Second, Just when the official announcement of FMA live action and Yamada gonna acts as Ed, there a new that Inoo gonna appears in 'Doctor X' SP and Lastly, Yamada got his award and Inoo are announced to be in a 'Soshite Dare mo Inakunatta' drama. See? Haha and for those who have watched JUMQ 2, there an a synch moment of InooYama that really makes me laugh out loud XD

And thus, that all for my today post.
Sorry and Thank You^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment