Monday, May 9, 2016

Congratulation on becoming 23 my Ichiban, Happy Birthday Yamada Ryosuke!

Hisashibur Minna!

Ah I'm unable to wish for his birthday at 12:01 a.m yesterday so I thought I will post just right before this day end. Well, I don't what to write actually since I'm not good in expressing myself, but I'll try. So first, Let me greet him. Yamada Ryosuke-san, Otanjoubi Omedeto Gozaimasu!!


I can't believe he turning 23 already, It kind of depressing since he will be the same age as my brother, but can't be help I guess, well my brother gonna turn 24 this June so no worry I guess.
(It kinda weird if I like someone who are same age as my brother)

So I have to make this post short since I need to post this right before 12 am. Let me just with this then. Yamada Ryosuke, please keep doing your best, yup with your works and also with your private. Thank you for not giving up. Thank you for keep doing your best, Thank you for all your sleepless night, Thank you for being in JUMP, Thank you for always making me and all your fans happy.
Thank you for always give me inspiration and hope.

I hope you do well. Genki da ne my Ichiban^^

It might be short but I can only managed to do this.

Sorry and Thank You ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment