Friday, April 1, 2016

But his birthday is not a lie, Keito turns 23!

Osu!

Minna be ready to get tricked and April fools today, but then, just remember that our English Prince birthday and existence would never been a lie. That's right, Happy Birthday Okamoto Keito!



Keito, you know what, You are amazing! I know how you are always trying your best to catch up with the other when you get to be in JUMP, the feeling that doesn't want to drag down the other and always try your hard, I really admired that. And I know everyone acknowledge that, Trust me.

Please continue to stay cool,cute and Ikemen as always. Actually I don't know what to say, it a mixed feeling. Haha well then, let me say these, Thank you for always try your hardest. Thank for being a part of JUMP. Thank you for not giving up even how hard things get and for all those sleepless night, it will never been a waste.

From now on, please keep on supporting each other. Tell Yama-chan to not bullying you so much, I'll punish him. Sorry just joking Lol  Please keep doing your best, Did you know how much people including me that can keep smiling because of you guys? That why we will our support you and hoping you guys to do the best. Ganbatte!

Well that all I got to say, no, actually there are so many but this is enough I think. Jaa ne~
Sorry and Thank You^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment