Friday, April 15, 2016

The day our penguin were born, Happy 25th Birthday Daiki!

Minna, Konnchiwa~

Finally, Today is our JUMP's DJ birthday, Otanjoubi Omedeto Dai-chan! Well, I can't believe that he already 25. He really don't grow huh, but don't worry, you certainly not shrinking. Lol~


Happy Birthday Arioka Daiki!

Nee Dai-chan, you face really doesn't change right, Haha in a good way I mean. Masa ni, The art of living. Haha, sorry but I really love that saying of yours (referring to Korosensation PV Making Active Side).

I think you guys know right, the recent drama that Daiki acted in, The Memorandum of Okitegami Kyoko. He acted as Narikawa Nuru-kun. I really love him in that roles since I get to see Daiki being such a quiet person. Haha since he always noisy, its rare to see him like that.


Yup, This is the cool and quiet Nuru-kun~

Kawaii deshou~ Haha. Well then, Once again, Happy 25th Birthday Arioka Daiki! Thank you for being born into this world. Am I bit dramatic? Oh well. I think I said this before during Takaki's Birthday post, but let me say this again, although I am no one to say this but, Thank you for supporting and help Ryosuke during his solo debut. Honto ni Arigato. Thank you for not giving up in this entertainment world and always do your best. Thank you for being a Jump's member and being a link between best and 7, even what people say, You are always cute and ikemen to me.

Okay then, Daiki, kore kara mo, please continue doing your best. We, fans, will always support you no matter what happen, and also, I always love your food reports. Haha the way you stuff the food in your mouth and comments are the best. Lol~

Ii jo~
Sorry and Thank You^_^



No comments:

Post a Comment